The Kids Cancer Project has announced a $140,000 grant to assist with the establishment of a statewide Children’s and Adolescent/Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Clinical Trials Unit at Royal Hobart Hospital.Martin Agatyn spoke to Kids Cancer Foundation founder Col Reynolds . . .
More Articles ...
- TasRail engages penguin expert to help preserve colonies near planned works
- The Mayor on the Air, August 16 - Anita Dow (Burnie)
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch - Braddon MHA Shane Broad
- Indendent Living, August 16 - Incontinence bedding aids
- Government backflips on school starting age
- Groups amalgamate to improve outcomes for Tasmanians with eating disorders
- The Mayor on the Air, August 15 - Daryl Quilliam (Circular Head)
- TasRail releases scary level crossing video
- Stingers, Sea Patrol star in Devonport for Around the World in 80 days
- Gallery to host winter craft market