Supporters of the on-line petition to have Tasmania's dangerous dog laws amended will meet with Local Government Minister Peter Gutwein on July 7.Martin Agatyn spoke to the owner of Kodi the German shepherd, whose case promoted the petition, which has now attracted more than 15,000 signatures from not only all...
More Articles ...
- Victorian timber processor to relocate to Burnie
- Paper bills campaign gets traction in Parliament
- The Mayor on the Air, June 15 - Steve Martin (Devonport)
- Non-recyclable takeaway coffee cups clogging up landfill
- Arts on Fire festival at Ulverstone this weekend
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, June 14 - Senator Jonathon Duniam
- Kody looses his fight - loved family pet put down due to severe depression
- Lowest to Highest - an epic journey for five
- The Mayor on the Air, June 13 - Peter Freshney (Latrobe)
- The Community Care Roadshow - coming to a town near you