Coastal orchards are screaming out for apple pickers.Uncertainty over the backpacker tax and increased production in other fruits and wine grapes has seen the apple industry facing a labour shortage.Martin Agatyn spoke to Fruit Growers Tasmania business development manager Phil Pyke . . .
More Articles ...
- The Mayor on the Air, March 23 - Steve Martin (Devonport)
- Book exposes Government's gaming machine claims
- Family Fun Day to also celebrate 100 years of women in Tasmania Police
- The Mayor on the Air, March 22 - Jan Bonde (Central Coast)
- Brayden's undies run for charity starts tomorrow
- TasWater rated as one of the best water utilities in Australia
- The Mayor on the Air, March 21 - Peter Freshney (Latrobe)
- Devonport Motor Show to dazzle car lovers and others
- Tough road run to create awareness and funds for youth suicide prevention
- Health Matters, March 20 - Childhood vaccinations, children and the flu jab for adults