All eight Tasmanian State League football teams playing this weekend will wear special jumpers to commemorate the Speak Up Stay Chatty round.The round will focus on mental health, depression and suicide.Martin Agatyn spoke to Speak Up Stay Chatty founder Mitch McPherson . . .
Funding promised for female-friendly sports facilities and continuation of racing subsidies guaranteed
More Articles ...
- Burnie Dockers mid-year report card
- Changes ahead for Coastal country cricket next season
- Coastal girls named in under 18 national football championship squad
- Five Coasters in state footy squad
- Tall Timbers Thunder back on the winner's list
- Jockeys want steward issue resolved
- Steve Waugh's Captain's Ride charity cycling event heading to Tasmania
- Hellyer Rally to test new Coastal roads
- Macey chases tour victory on familiar local roads
- NWFL names strong squad for representatve game against the South