Tasmanian author, James Boyce, who wrote a book about problem gambling in Tasmania, called Losing Streak, has sent an open letter to the Government and Opposition, signed by 75 Tasmanian businesses, asking for poker machines to be removed from venues except the state's two casinos.Martin Agatyn spoke to James ....
More Articles ...
- Mid-Week Pollies Perch, September 13 - Braddon MHA Shane Broad
- Independent Living, September 13 - Walking canes
- Petition for mandatory sentencing for serious sex offenders
- Light the Night to help the Leukaemia Foundation
- The Mayor on the Air, September 12 - Daryl Quilliam (Circular Head)
- Doug Parkinson brings his Joe Cocker tribute show to the Coast
- RYDA programme making Tasmania's young drivers safer
- Health Matters, September 11 - Becoming a pharmacist
- Child Safety roadshow with important message to visit the Coast next week
- Hospitality training opportunities recognised for Circular Head