It’s a Cracker of a Christmas at 7BU.
We are giving you the chance to win a brand new car from Gowans Volkswagen or a share in thousands of dollars of prizes!
Imagine driving away in a new Volkswagen Polo 66tsi trendline auto with metallic paint valued at $19,990 drive away.
How, you ask?
It's as easy as writing your letter to Santa!
Check out the Cracker of a Christmas online catalogue below where you'll find a link to the entry form inside, or shop locally at participating businesses and put an entry form in their box. Remember, you can enter as many times as you like.
Then lock your radio to 7BU Breakfast with Leigh from Monday 13th November for your chance to win a Christmas Cracker. If you hear your name called out and call the station back within an hour, you will win 1 of the 50 Christmas Crackers that could potentially pop the big prize at our Cracker Party at Gowans Volkswagen Burnie on Friday 15th December.
Make sure you save the competition line number to your speed dial: 1300 762 558.
Remember, you can click on an ad to visit their website!
Enter in-store at the participating businesses listed below:
AJL - 1-3 Massy-Greene Drv, South Burnie
Autobarn - 34 Bass Hwy, Cooee
Beach Hotel - 1 Wilson St, Burnie
Bonita Leather - Shop 8b Plaza Arcade, Burnie
Budget Computers Systems - 17 Dial Rd, Penguin
Clarke Windows - 31 Nelson St, Smithton
Gowans Burnie - 181 Bass Hwy, Cooee
Harvey Norman Burnie Computers - 45 Marine Tce & Edwards St, Burnie
Harvey Norman Burnie Electrical - 45 Marine Tce & Edwards St, Burnie
Harvey Norman Burnie Furniture - 45 Marine Tce & Edwards St, Burnie
Hygenic Butchery - 37 Wragg St, Somerset
Lemontree Providore - 34A Goldie St, Wynyard
My Jewellers - 33 Mount St, Burnie
Penguin Fruit & Veg - 86 Main Rd, Penguin
Something Special Jewellery - 62 Little Goldie St, Wynyard
Tackleworld & Outdoors - 37 Wilson St, Burnie
Youngs Vegie Shed - 317 Bass Hwy, Camdale
Terms and Conditions
1. Employees and the immediate families of Grant Broadcasters and its agencies, as well as employees and immediate families of Gowans Volkswagen and those businesses participating in the Christmas Catalogues, are ineligible to enter.
2. This promotion runs from Friday, November 10th 2017 to close of business Sunday, December 10th, 2017.
3. Entry is online at www.7bu.com.au or in-store at participating businesses. A comprehensive list of entry points is available on our websites.
4. Each entry may carry the name of one individual participant only. Entries containing two or more persons will not be accepted.
5. Once an entrant has successfully won a cracker, they may not enter again.
6. In-store entry forms must be stamped or marked with the name of the business where entry was completed.
7. 7BU will arrange collection of the in-store entry forms by Tuesday, December 12, 2017, any entries left uncollected are to be delivered to the radio station by 11am Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
8. Entry is open to residents of Northern & North Western Tasmania who are available to attend the prize draw (or provide a proxy) on December 15 on the North West Coast between 3pm and 8pm.
9. Valid ID must be shown upon collection of the daily winner’s information pack. The crackers will not be allocated to the daily winners until the random draw on the 15th of December.
10. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
11. On Friday, December 15th, 2017, all daily winners will be required to attend an event at Gowans Volkswagen Burnie, to select one (1) cracker at random from a total of fifty (50) Christmas crackers on display. Each cracker will contain a voucher for an item from the prize pool of fifty (50) items of various values including the major prize of one (1) Volkswagen Polo. The total value of prize pool is in excess of $26,000. This process will be overseen by Grant Broadcasters Management.
12. The major prize is a Volkswagen Polo 66tsi trendline auto with metallic paint valued at $19,990 drive away, 7 Speed Auto, 6 Airbags, 5 Star Safety, Reversing Camera, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control.
13. The major prize winner’s vehicle is not able to be driven away from the event & the prize does not include insurance. The winner will need to provide a cover note if the vehicle is to be driven away on the day. Redemption of the other prizes (for the 49 runner-ups) will also be available at the event.
14. Information broadcast pertinent to the Cracker of a Christmas promotion forms part of the conditions of entry.
15. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. View general prize winner terms and conditions.